Parents & Families
- Is your relationship strained as a result of a child with ADHD?
- Do you differ about the best ways to manage that child’s ADHD?
- Are you tired of nagging your child?
- Do you worry about time spent with one child at the expense of your other child(ren)?
Parenting can be hard under the best of circumstances. Family dynamics have their own challenges. If you have a child or children with ADHD, executive function issues, or any other learning difference, there can be an added layer of difficulty for parents and family members.
bFocused Coaching can help you:
- Understand your child’s unique brain wiring, processing styles and individual challenges
- Develop strategies for parenting that work to a child’s strengths rather than weaknesses
- Create daily routines and structure to help you and your child(ren)
- Celebrate success and growth
- Become the parent you want to be
- Establish agreements between individual parents on parenting decisions
- Advocate on behalf of your child with teachers and schools
- Learn to take better care of yourself (and your children)
- Understand siblings’ challenges and help create better sibling interaction
- Determine ways to meet the needs of all family members
- Learn to communicate more effectively